Welcome! I’m excited to co-create a healing journey with you.
Therapy with me will be a collaborative and interactive experience, and my approach is grounded in the Internal Family Systems (IFS) model, Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), attachment theory, neuroscience, trauma-informed psychotherapy, and somatic practices. Using these science-backed approaches as our tools, we will work to understand and transform parts of yourself and your partner that haven’t been working for you. When parts of you or your partner take over and you find yourselves turning away or against each other in patterns that lead to feeling disconnected, misunderstood, or stuck in rigidity, I will help you find each other again. We can turn your relationship into a place where you feel safe to stop protecting yourself and finally just be you. Couples therapy can also support you in diving deeper into the strong parts of your connection through communication, play, somatic attunement, and parts work.
In addition to my work helping couples and other relational styles, I see folks individually to help them heal from traumatic or painful life experiences, find themselves again, and learn to have healthy relationships with themselves. Whether you work with me individually or with your partner, I’m here to help you explore and tend with love to the core wounds that are preventing you from thriving in connection. I love my work exploring the inner and outer worlds of couples and individuals using research-based somatic, experiential and attachment-based approaches.
As your therapist, I will bring my humanness into the therapy space with you. I combine soft directness and a playful spirit with the science and art of therapy centered in Body-Mind wisdom. I’m passionate about curating an affirming space for all, and I’m here to support you on your journey as we move you toward healing and growth. I work with all bodies, all races, all genders, all sexualities, and all belief systems. My perspectives are shaped through a Health At Every Size (HAES), social justice, racial equity, non-religious, queer and trans-affirming, sex-positive, transpersonal, and trauma-informed lens.
When I’m not working with clients, you’ll find me outside exploring, singing, playing guitar, painting, traveling, baking sourdough, skiing, camping, or deepening my studies, creative pursuits, and spiritual practices. I live in the mountains along the Front Range and value being in relationship with all living beings, beyond the human world. Nature is one of my greatest guides and healers, and I enjoy stepping outside and finding resonance with the natural world. I am happily married with a big-fluffy fur-baby and identify as queer. I’m looking forward to connecting with you and helping you get where you want to be.
With care and compassion,
- Couples therapy to resolve painful patterns and deepen emotional bonds
- Helping couples move through life transitions to become stronger together
- Working with creative couples, neurodivergent couples, couples who have experienced traumatic experiences, and non-traditional relational styles to meet their relationship goals
- Exploring sexuality and gender to help you be your authentic and true self
- Healing from complex trauma and shame
- Developing healthy self-worth
- Guiding spiritual and mindfulness depth exploration
- Grounding from dissociation and “loss of self” to embody yourself again
- Combining somatic mindfulness, breath, and movement to guide you to a deeper connection to your physical, spiritual, and emotional body
- Masters of Arts, Marriage and Family Therapy, Trevecca Nazarene University
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication and Anthropology, Butler University
Advanced Clinical Training
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) Training
- Level 1 with Mary Kruger and Dan Reed
- Level 2 Intimacy from the Inside Out with Cathy Curtis
- Somatic IFS Level 1 with Susan McConnell
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) Training
- Intensive Externship with Gretchen Harro
- Experiential Therapeutic Training
- Experiential Training Institute at Onsite with Kristine Jackson
- Ecotherapy studies with Musenge Luchembe-Hayslett
- Brainspotting Training
- Brainspotting Level 1 with Pie Frey
- Brainspotting Level 2 with Pie Frey
- Yoga Studies
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT)
- Neuroscience & Yoga in Treating Trauma: mind/body interventions for attachment, mood, & self-regulation with Irina Diyankova
- Reiki practitioner
- Daily Practice
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Creating transgender therapeutic environments with Gert Comfrey
- Working with polyamorous couples with Martha Kauppi
- A Strength-Based Approach to Anti-Racist Therapy with Angela Whitenhill-Shields
- Original Voice workshop with Dr. Clarissa Pinkola-Estés
Reach out to work together with me: